Admission to GV Academy (CBSE), Erode is open to all children from the Pre-KG Level upto to Std. IX, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender. You are invited to contact the school office for all admission related queries. Prospectus and the Registration Form will be available on all working days between 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. They may be collected in person, and the latter duly filled up and handed over at the school office. Admission for all grades will not be based on any test; whereas there will be a Standard Assessment for entrants from other syllabi.
The minimum age limit an entrant should have reached on or before 31st July ( as per state govt regulations :
- Pre-KG : 2 years
- LKG : 3 years
- UKG : 4 years
- Std. I : 5 years
- Std. II : 6 years
- Std. III : 7 years
- Std. IV : 8 years
- Std. V : 9 years
- Std. VI : 10 years
- Std. VII : 11 years
- Std. VIII : 12 years
- Std. IX : 13 years
Documents Required :
- Birth certificate (For Pre-KG to UKG)
- 8 copies of the photograph of the child (Stamp Size) and 2 copies each of that of the parent/s and/or guardian/s (Passport Size).
- Fitness certificate and medical report mentioning blood group, allergies if any, etc.
- Photocopy of any one of the ID Proofs of the parent/guardian.
- Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheet from the previous school (for Admission to Class I onwards).
Please Note: Payment of the Fees before producing the above documents citing technical reasons does not guarantee confirmation of Admission at a later stage if any default occurs from the part of the parents / guardians or if the certificates give negative indications.